How to reach the harbour of Maran Yachtcharter
Easily to reach by car or with public transport! You can park your car free of charge and secure on our harbour.
From our harbour you can navigate in about half an hour to the lake. An excellent opportunity to get to know (again) the ship you have rented. The harbour has plenty of parking space for al of our guests. In the harbour building you find the office, toilets and showers, a workshop and a depot for parts. The workshop, de environmentfriendly spoutsite, equipped with silt- and oil-deposit and the 6-tons shiplift, enables us to do almost al operations by our selves.
- Traffic junction JOURE A7 and A8
- Slip road to JOURE
- After 100 mtrs. at roundabout to the right to TERHERNE
- At the end of the road at roundabout to the left to TERHERNE
- Follow the signposts to TERHERNE and/or DOORGAAND VERKEER
- Drive through AKMARIJP
- At your right you see the sign TERKAPLE. Don't drive in here, but follow the road another 400 mtrs.
- Turn right and follow the signs MARAN YACHTCHARTER
- At the end of the road you will find our harbour.
- You can park your car on our own parking area.
By public transport
Although there are more possibilities, we advise you the following:
By train to HEERENVEEN
- At station HEERENVEEN take the bus to JOURE
- At Joure-roundabout the busline direction Leeuwarden will bring you to TERKAPLE
- Follow the road walking another 250 mtrs. Then go to the right along the camping
- At the end of this road you'll arrive at the harbour of MARAN YACHTCHARTER
- For public train transport check: N.S.
- For local bus transport check: connexxion busvervoer.